Conference Day One
8:05 am - 8:55 am Invitation Only: Breakfast Briefing
8:55 am - 9:00 am PharmaIQ Welcome
9:10 am - 9:50 am Common Benefits And Challenges To Outsourcing Partnerships - And How To Manage Your External Partnership – Through The Lens Of Biologics CMC Development
- The crucial make or buy question, and the special challenges with outsourcing bio-manufacture
- Best practices for successful CDO or CMO partnerships
- Understanding and mitigating the risks, and how to protect my IP?
- Considerations for complex supply networks and fast track projects
9:50 am - 10:30 am Identifying the Critical Success Factors for a Proactive Supplier Relationship
- Ensure that your engagement and selection strategy reflects your development priorities
- Analyse the common pitfalls in supplier selection and negotiation
- Discuss the best strategies of aligning CMO expertise with manufacturing gaps to deliver strong return on investment
10:30 am - 11:00 am Coffee Break
11:00 am - 11:40 am External Manufacturing Procurement Transformation: From Tactical to Strategic
- Understand your inherent constraints: working with legacy relationships and new teams
- Begin the transformation from tactical to stratgic by analyse your procurement gaps
- Identify the realities of a EX procurement strategy for your company: putting in place a road map to achieving strategic procurement
11:40 am - 12:20 pm Panel Discussion: Identify the Critical Success Factors Required to Move Towards Supplier Relationship Management Process Excellence
- Analyse the current realities of supplier selection and management; what is holding us back?
- Discuss the industry priorities when evaluating potential suppliers – does this mirror supplier focus?
- Examine the trend of supplier consolidation – a step in the right direction or a barrier to process optimisation?
12:20 pm - 1:20 pm Networking Lunch
1:20 pm - 2:00 pm Regional Supplier Management – A Middle Eastern Perspective
- Identify the key requirements for effective local market management in the Middle Eastern Region
- Analyse the most effective ways to enhance your supplier relationships from a regional perspective – why you can’t just apply the same strategy across all global markets
- Discuss the opportunities for regional supplier communication standardization to drive development efficiency and timeline management
2:00 pm - 2:30 pm Building a Flexible Partnership for your Global Contract Manufacturing NeedsFelix Faupel - Head of Contract Manufacturing, ACINO
- Understand a little bit more about the ACINO story: What makes us different?
- Discuss how to prioritise services in your CMO selection and ensure a robust partnership
- Examine the importance of flexibility and agility in creating a truly strategic partnership
Felix FaupelHead of Contract Manufacturing
2:30 pm - 3:10 pm Interactive Seminar: Facilitating Effective Communication Between CMOs and Partners
- Identify the key success factors in establishing a transparent communication strategy with a new partner: what are the questions
you need answers to?
- Learn how to correct communication misalignment and ensure that you are getting the information you need to make an
- Analyse the most common warning signs – how can you recognise when a partnership has broken down
3:10 pm - 3:40 pm Coffee Break
3:40 pm - 4:20 pm How To Plan For Launch Preparation Across A Number Of Global Markets
- Arrange your global launch preparation strategy to ensure that you incorporate the needs of all of your global suppliers to adhere to a timeline
- Identify common challenges in timeline harmonisation – how can you manage your relationships to minimise supplier delivery disruption
- Discuss the requirements for supplier support in launch preparation: what can your partner do to support you?
4:20 pm - 5:20 pm Interactive Round Table Discussions - Partner Selection And Regional Management
Use this opportunity to discuss with peers key topics facing the industry. Led by expert facilitators, each roundtable discussion will last for 30 minutes with the opportunity to rotate to a second discussion point and share feedback at the end of the session